NCL Jade August 23 Southampton to Barcelona

Joe&Barry

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Guys,

Seriously considering this cruise although I haven't confirmed yet, may see you on board!

Cole ;)

Great News.....If anyone is considering this cruise, book soon.....Prices are really low, and balconies are going at $1,700 and insides $1,100 including taxes and fee's

• 5 weeks later...
Hi! My partner and I are on this sailing, any other couples or singles? Maybe we could get together on some tours and save some money!

Best Regards, Joe

Hi Joe,

I am also on this sailing with my partner. We are from Germany and it would be great if we could do some excursions etc. together!! We should stay in contact.

So long

Mario and Björn

Hi Guys,

Although we're not on your sailing in August, we're sailing on the Jade the following month.

If you've any time to post after your trip we'd really appreciate any tips or inside info you could give us. This will be our first time on NCL.

Hope you have a great trip !

Andrew.

Hi Guys,

A buddy and I are booked on the Jade as well and we are pretty excited about going on this cruise! We are beginning to search out shore excursions etc.

** Andrew / Koala ** Not sure which of the Sept. sailings you guys are on, if you're on the 7th sailing then hopefully we'll be able to meet also.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mario!

I haven't checked the thread in awhile so just saw your reply. Do you all have tours set up? I ended up going through NCL ,but that can be changed. Perhaps the group of us can get together for drink at some point. We are really getting excited about our trip!

Joe

Hi Joe,

I am also on this sailing with my partner. We are from Germany and it would be great if we could do some excursions etc. together!! We should stay in contact.

So long

Mario and Björn

Hello to all!

Sorry I haven't checked the thread so I haven't responded back. We should try to get together for a drink. Perhaps shore excursions. Looking forward to our trip!

Joe and Barry

Hi to all !

My partner and I will also join the NCL Jade on August 23rd 2008, from Southampton to Barcelona, just after a short stay in London. We are from Paris, France. We'll also stay a couple of days in Barcelona, after the cruise.

We have already cruised on NCL, twice. First was on the NCL Dawn (a 12 days from NY to the Caribbean, and back), second was a week-end cruise on the NCL Gem (3 days from Barcelona to Nice and back).

We found on the daily program paper, during one of the first day of our first cruise that there was a "Friends of Dorothy" meeting rendez-vous some evenings, in the Star Bar. Well, it was what we thought it may be ;)

It could be a great idea to meet sometime for a drink and talks !

jp

• 3 weeks later...

Archived