Carnival Reception Questions

Hey there everyone. I am getting married July 26, 2008 on the Carnival Liberty. I was wondering if anyone has ever had a chocolate fountain at their reception. If so, how much did they charge. Also, if you paid for the DJ, will he have the music that you want for you, or should I bring some of my own music (for example for the first dance). I would call my WC and ask her but she does not return calls or e-mails and everytime I do try and talk to her she is either out to lunch or on the other line!! :mad: I heard from others that she is great though. :confused:

Hey there everyone. I am getting married July 26, 2008 on the Carnival Liberty. I was wondering if anyone has ever had a chocolate fountain at their reception. If so, how much did they charge. Also, if you paid for the DJ, will he have the music that you want for you, or should I bring some of my own music (for example for the first dance). I would call my WC and ask her but she does not return calls or e-mails and everytime I do try and talk to her she is either out to lunch or on the other line!! :mad: I heard from others that she is great though. :confused:

Choc. Fountain...good question! I planned on having one of these for my land wedding I was planning, (pre-baby daughter). I've never even thought about it for the cruise. You will certainly have to let me know about it for sure! I am sure someone else at the dept. can answer the simple question about whether or not it if even an option. Then take it from there.

As far as DJ...they will have some of the typical popular songs. If there are specific songs that you want played for specific events it is asked that you supply your own CD. Just like you would with any DJ that you hire. That is the only way you will be sure!

Choc. Fountain...good question! I planned on having one of these for my land wedding I was planning, (pre-baby daughter). I've never even thought about it for the cruise. You will certainly have to let me know about it for sure! I am sure someone else at the dept. can answer the simple question about whether or not it if even an option. Then take it from there.

As far as DJ...they will have some of the typical popular songs. If there are specific songs that you want played for specific events it is asked that you supply your own CD. Just like you would with any DJ that you hire. That is the only way you will be sure!

Well you can have a chocolate fountain. The price is $125 but that does not include the fruits, etc that go with it. So I was like what am I going to do with just a chocolate fountain. The lady said that it would be extra for the food that goes with it. She stated my WC could help me further with that. Hmmm...but my WC never returns my calls or emails!!

Well you can have a chocolate fountain. The price is $125 but that does not include the fruits, etc that go with it. So I was like what am I going to do with just a chocolate fountain. The lady said that it would be extra for the food that goes with it. She stated my WC could help me further with that. Hmmm...but my WC never returns my calls or emails!!

Alright..I sent my WC an email asking about the fountain as well. Still waiting on a reply. Once I get some information I will pass it on to you in case she gets back to me before you hear from yours.

Cant help with the fountain question. But for the dj we made a cd of the special songs (first dance, daughter/father dance, cake cutting and last song), the rest we made a list of songs we would like and gave it to him. He played some off that list and then some of his own that he thought we would like based on our list.

Alright..I sent my WC an email asking about the fountain as well. Still waiting on a reply. Once I get some information I will pass it on to you in case she gets back to me before you hear from yours.

Thank you so much! I will never hear from my WC. I want to fire her! :(

Cant help with the fountain question. But for the dj we made a cd of the special songs (first dance, daughter/father dance, cake cutting and last song), the rest we made a list of songs we would like and gave it to him. He played some off that list and then some of his own that he thought we would like based on our list.

Oh ok! Thanks so much for the info:D

Thank you so much! I will never hear from my WC. I want to fire her! :(

I am still finding this odd she hasn't gave you the attention you need. I've heard such WONDERFUL things about her! I am hoping there is a legit explanation for her not returning you calls or answering your emails. I was even CC'd a specific email from her and she sounded as if she was the sweetest woman ever in her reply...

I am still finding this odd she hasn't gave you the attention you need. I've heard such WONDERFUL things about her! I am hoping there is a legit explanation for her not returning you calls or answering your emails. I was even CC'd a specific email from her and she sounded as if she was the sweetest woman ever in her reply...

I just do not know. Maybe she is super busy. I know June is coming up and I am sure they are busy around this time. I'm not a bridezilla or anything, I would just like to add a couple of extra things to my reception! lol

Archived