Say hi and need help!

Hi everyone! My name is Wyndi and my fiance and I are booked on the Carnival Conquest Nov. 16 with plans to get married in Montego Bay. Originally we planned to get married through Carnival but have since had second thoughts.

Right now I'm not quite sure what I am going to do. I found a great coordinator, Almarie with Tropical Wedding Jamaica, and was really excited to work with her. Unfortunately the only location she deals with in Montego Bay is literally right across the bay from the cruise ship.

My vision for the wedding was a location where all you could see is blue sky and blue ocean. Almarie's location is not this way. Does anyone know of a wedding coordinator with decent prices that works with cruise brides in Montego Bay?

If not, has anyone done (or is doing) Carnival's "shore side" wedding at Richmond Hills?

My main concern with going through Carnival is getting a poor WC and getting poor photos.

Any help you ladies can provide me will be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

Thank you very very much!

Wyndi

Hello, another knottie here (beachbride309 on the knot boards)...

I've found BDW to be a mountain of resources for destination weddings (in addition to the knot and here).

Sadly, I don't have any suggestions (other than checking out BDW) for you.

Good Luck on your search!

Archived