Classes of ships

tbrenk1973

To the OP, forgive me for breaking in on your thread, but I have to ask Yukon111 a question!

Yukon111, I see in your signature that you're calling your upcoming cruise "Rodeo at Sea". Do you rodeo? Barrel race? (I barrel race.) Just wondering if you're a fellow barrel racer. :)

To the OP, forgive me for breaking in on your thread, but I have to ask Yukon111 a question!

Yukon111, I see in your signature that you're calling your upcoming cruise "Rodeo at Sea". Do you rodeo? Barrel race? (I barrel race.) Just wondering if you're a fellow barrel racer. :)

No. I actually don't even go to rodeo's which is why I'm going on a cruise during Tucson's rodeo week. Arizona schools take Thursday & Friday off when the rodeo comes to Tucson. It is a big deal with parades etc that lasts usually 4 days here. Since my kids and I don't participate and my kids don't want to miss much school, it is a good opportunity to leave town and cruise so they will only miss 3 days of school.

I live in the country and lots of people near me practice for the rodeo on their land doing barrel races. I used to have horses on my property that belonged to my brother before he moved them to his place. I think the barrel races is about the only aspect of rodeo's that I like.

Holiday Class = Holiday (85/renovated in 98),

1452 pax; 660 staff

Fantasy Class = Fantasy (90), Ecstasy (91), Sensation (93), Fascination (94), Imagination (95), Inspiration (96), Elation (98), and Paradise (98)

2052 pax; 920 staff

Destiny Class = Destiny (96)

2642 pax; 1000 staff

Triumph Class = Triumph (99), Victory (00)

2758 pax; 1000 staff

Spirit Class = Spirit (01), Pride (01), Legend (02), Miracle (04)

2124 pax; 930 staff

Conquest Class = Conquest (02), Glory (03), Valor (04), Liberty (05), Freedom (07)

2974 pax; 1160 staff

Splendor Class = Splendor (08)

2948 pax; 1150 staff

New Ships to be launched = Dream (09), Magic (2011)

*Number of passengers based on double occupancy

Splendor Class = Splendor (08)

2948 pax; 1150 staff

New Ships to be launched = Dream (09), Magic (2011)

Per Carnival...

Splendor is 3006* pax

Dream is 3652* pax

No. I actually don't even go to rodeo's which is why I'm going on a cruise during Tucson's rodeo week. Arizona schools take Thursday & Friday off when the rodeo comes to Tucson. It is a big deal with parades etc that lasts usually 4 days here. Since my kids and I don't participate and my kids don't want to miss much school, it is a good opportunity to leave town and cruise so they will only miss 3 days of school.

I live in the country and lots of people near me practice for the rodeo on their land doing barrel races. I used to have horses on my property that belonged to my brother before he moved them to his place. I think the barrel races is about the only aspect of rodeo's that I like.

LOL! Well, that's not quite the story I expected, but I definitely see your point! I have very good friends who live in Sierra Vista. In fact, I am god mother to their two young daughters. We make the 1200 mile trip to visit them about once a year. We enjoy looking at the military planes in the "boneyard" in Tucson. Small world, isn't it?

Archived