What can't you do while pregnant on a cruise?

Dee79

OTHER than drinking alcohol. We're not big drinkers anyway, but if I was to get pregnant by then, I want to know what I'll be missing.

We're sailing on Carnival Miracle, going to San Juan, Tortola & St. Thomas. I know they bombard you in San Juan with shots of something or another.. And the Bananna Daqueries in St. Thomas..

Other than the Swimming with the Dolphins and the underwater Atlantis Submarine adventure..

What can't I do while pregnant? We put trying on hold until December/January. Cruise is in May..

Watch ALL of your excursions and check and double check, and probably call ahead. I had read through and didn't see anything about pregnancy on a snorkeling excursion on St. Maarten. When we got there, I was turned away. The ship worked with us and got us on a snorkeling trip the next day on St. Thomas. (RCCL Empress excursion, we were on Celebrity Galaxy, I guess since they were under the same corporate umbrella, it worked out.) It ended up not being a big deal, but we did have to shuffle our plans a bit.

Archived