Any Place For A Good Massage?

billylen

I know the ships have facilities, but I want to avoid the over priced and potentially bothersome selling dance. Has anyone discovered a place at the various Alaskan ports that can provide a decent massage?

Thanks!

Chez Sante in Juneau has a great massuse...Cherie is her name I believe...the place isn't all that great in terms of ambiance when you walk in and what not...but the massage is what counts....call ahead for her..way ahead!

Chez Sante in Juneau has a great massuse...Cherie is her name I believe...the place isn't all that great in terms of ambiance when you walk in and what not...but the massage is what counts....call ahead for her..way ahead!

I noticed that there are two locations in Juneau - which one are you recommending? Are they close to where the cruise ship is docked?:confused:

Norma L.

"notnormal"

Totally forgot there were 2 locations sorry..the one I was recommending is near the ships.....i think its willoughby ave....907-586-8600 should be the phone number.....its about a 15 min walk from where 2 of the ships dock...if you're on Princess of NCL...its a lil bit longer from the actual dock...but still relatively close....

Archived