Jewel of the Seas, questions/pictures?

bensjamin

My dad, brother, and I just booked our first Junior Suite on the Jewel of the Seas for January 2nd, 2005. This is our first Royal Caribbean cruise on a non-Voyager class ship (we have been on Explorer and Mariner)

So - I have some questions - do we get any perks by being in a Junior Suite? Does anyone have any pictures of a junior suite from a Radiance-class ship? I couldn't seem to find any when I tried searching.

Also, do the Radiance class ships seem much smaller than the Voyager? We had a great time on them, but ended up not really ice-skating, so I don't think we will miss much of the bigger ships, except for the Royal Promenade, which we loved. My brother and I had many late night snacks with friends at the cafe on the promenade.

Also, does anyone have an idea if there will be many teenagers on this cruise. We normally cruise over Christmas week, but can't this year because my brother doesn't get out of school until after all of the Christmas cruises have departed. I'm just trying to make sure that we'll (ages 17 and 19) have people to hang out with.

I'm already really excited for this cruise!

Archived