Beach Days

Shorview75

My DH and I are headed to Bermuda on Explorer of the Seas in September (we have never been to Bermuda)...does anyone have any tips on hitting the beaches there? Which ones are a must see and do any hotels offer day passes to use their beaches and facilities? We would like a beach where we can rent chairs.

Thank you for any advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Horseshoe Bay is popular....has rental equipment, bathrooms and snack bar also. This beach has the nice pink tinted sand too. Jobson's Cove is more secluded, no rentals, no equipment, no bathrooms. both of these are on the south shore and accessible from the bus route.

I've heard Tobacco Bay in St. George's is very nice also, not familiar with the amenties though and heard it is good for snorkeling also.

You could probably do a search with any of the beaches names in the forum and find more info.

I've heard Tobacco Bay in St. George's is very nice also, not familiar with the amenties though and heard it is good for snorkeling also.

Tobacco has all the ameneties but it does not have the beauty of the South Shore beaches as such. It is one of our favorite places to go but for snorkeling. It can get very crowded. Horseshoe Bay also can get crowded but the area is large and you can walk to the left, when facing the water, and find uncrowded and even rather secluded areas.

Archived