Any bad balconies on Voyager?

We're looking at booking a few balconies sometime early next year on Voyager. Those of you who have been on her, can you comment if there are any balconies with obstructions, and if so, which deck, side, etc? Also, do you have privacy if you want to sunbathe from your neighbors?:rolleyes:

Many thanks.

Corner aft balconies on deck nine are a bit small with a vertical steel beam on the inboard side. The balcony is smaller than most. Stayed in one last April. I wasn't disappointed, tho'. The size was just about right for me. The cabin was a mite small, CAT E1, and they are rather small anyway.

Privacy was OK as long as the folks on the side of you don't look around the divider.

Thanks for the reply! We did reserve our room on starboard, mid, and just happy to have a balcony. We're slowly moving up from interiors, and oceanviews. Can't wait to have a cup of joe out on the balcony!

Again, thank you.

We have a junior suite booked aft on deck 10. Never been in a junior suite and never been aft.

You will love a balcony. After our first cruise on a ship that was VERY limited on balcony rooms, we moved up on our second cruise and will never sail unless we have a balcony.

Now I'm afraid I'll have to have a suite! lol

Dewana:p

Now I'm afraid I'll have to have a suite! lol

Dewana:p

It's funny has quickly we get spoiled.:D Our son just joined the cruise with his girlfriend and the interior room is just fine for them. Our daughter and family have the Grand Suite on deck 10. I think we'll have to check out those digs.

Archived