Legend June 8th, Absolutely Amazing!

mom2girls

Your review helped us decide to book on the Legend for Jan. 18, 2009 :D Such wonderful details, and picturesque photos! I think Carnival should give you a % for selling us on this cruise! Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to help so many get valuable information.

Your review helped us decide to book on the Legend for Jan. 18, 2009 :D Such wonderful details, and picturesque photos! I think Carnival should give you a % for selling us on this cruise! Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to help so many get valuable information.

I'm glad I could help! (I wish Carnival would give me a % for the reviews I write.) I'm seriously considering the Legend again for next summer. If I don't it will only be because I want to experience different ports. I've done Western my last several cruises. I do love the Western ports, though!

Awesome Review!!!

I will be going on the Legend in late November with my fiance' and we will also be staying in a balcony suite. It will be his 10th cruise and my 1st. I am very excited about it as we had thought about getting married in the Grand Cayman. I do have a couple of questions to ask.

1. What hotel did you stay at for your precruise?

2. What time did you and your boyfriend debark from the ship?

Awesome Review!!!

I will be going on the Legend in late November with my fiance' and we will also be staying in a balcony suite. It will be his 10th cruise and my 1st. I am very excited about it as we had thought about getting married in the Grand Cayman. I do have a couple of questions to ask.

1. What hotel did you stay at for your precruise?

2. What time did you and your boyfriend debark from the ship?

Thanks for the compliment! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it! We stayed at the Hilton downtown. It was probably about 10 minutes from the port. We got off of the ship around 9:15 I believe. I remember it was quicker than I thought it would be.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe I read the whole review. But I did and loved every minute of it. We sail Oct.12. I was excited before but now I am over excited. I can feel the movement of the ship already.

I haven't even left yet and want to book another cruise so I can get back to Belize and Roatan your photos were so life like.

Thanks for the wonderful review.

I can't believe I read the whole review. But I did and loved every minute of it. We sail Oct.12. I was excited before but now I am over excited. I can feel the movement of the ship already.

I haven't even left yet and want to book another cruise so I can get back to Belize and Roatan your photos were so life like.

Thanks for the wonderful review.

I'm glad you enjoyed my review. :) You're going to love the Legend. I wish I was sailing her soon.

Archived