Island Marketing VIP Sailing

joey1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Has anyone done the full day sail with Island Marketing? It looks nice, but I would like to hear from others that have actually been on this excursion.

Thanks!

Jodi

Last time we were in St. Thomas we did a day sail to St. Johns with Capt Kathleen of High Pockets and it could not be beat. It still ranks in the top two of all excursions!

This coming trip, and better budgeting :o we are using Island Marketing for a Kayaking excursion.....hopefully it will go well!

I just booked the VIP sailing today for a full day. We arrive in St. Thomas on the April 13th, so I will post up upon my return.

Please do up-date this thread upon your return. We are going to be in St. Thomas in Nov. and I am looking to plan something. Was hoping to head over to St. John as we've done St. Thomas a few times now!

Last time we were in St. Thomas we did a day sail to St. Johns with Capt Kathleen of High Pockets and it could not be beat. It still ranks in the top two of all excursions!

This coming trip, and better budgeting :o we are using Island Marketing for a Kayaking excursion.....hopefully it will go well!

Please tell me more about Capt Kathleen of High Pockets and what made this one of your top two of all excusions. Also what was the cost, sounds like it may have been a little on the expensive side? :cool: Thanks for any input you can provide!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived