Booked with St. Marten/St. Thomas Excursions

Has anyone booked with this company before, and if so what has been your experience? I read on another posting that they did not pick a group up when they said they would and didn't answer repeated phone calls. The cruisers missed out on their aqua boat excursion (and that is what we have booked!) Any help would be appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone booked with this company before, and if so what has been your experience? I read on another posting that they did not pick a group up when they said they would and didn't answer repeated phone calls. The cruisers missed out on their aqua boat excursion (and that is what we have booked!) Any help would be appreciated!

Hey love2cruise07, I'm thinking of using this same tour company for a snuba tour in St.John in march 2009. Have you experienced your excursion yet, and if so how was it, thanks , KRAZCRUISER

• 2 weeks later...

We just got back from our cruise today, and we had an awesome time!!! The excursion with St. Thomas/St. Martin Excursions was our favorite. We were to meet at the Hertz rental car facility at the pier, and they picked 9 of us up in a van. We did the aquaboat tour which gave us about an hour and a half of actual 'driving time' and about 1 hour of snorkling. The tour guides were excellent, and our group was the only one in the tour!

We did run into a LOT of traffic on the way back to the ship. (Our tour was near the airport.) We had plenty of time to get to the ship as the ship did not leave until 9PM, so we weren't too worried. The traffic actually was stopped for at least 20 minutes, and our driver said that the traffic was normal, so just be aware if you are out and about to allow for traffic!

We just got back from our cruise today, and we had an awesome time!!! The excursion with St. Thomas/St. Martin Excursions was our favorite. We were to meet at the Hertz rental car facility at the pier, and they picked 9 of us up in a van. We did the aquaboat tour which gave us about an hour and a half of actual 'driving time' and about 1 hour of snorkeling. The tour guides were excellent, and our group was the only one in the tour!

We did run into a LOT of traffic on the way back to the ship. (Our tour was near the airport.) We had plenty of time to get to the ship as the ship did not leave until 9PM, so we weren't too worried. The traffic actually was stopped for at least 20 minutes, and our driver said that the traffic was normal, so just be aware if you are out and about to allow for traffic!

Welcome back love2cruise07. How was the snorkeling, did you you see plenty of fish?

• 2 weeks later...

I just found out that I booked the zip line through St. Maarten Excursions, not Stmaartencruiseexcursions by a stupid clik of the mouse. :( :eek:

How can I know if my reservation is legit? Is there a way to contact Loterie Farms directly?

I don't want to lose my deposit!!

I just found out that I booked the zip line through St. Maarten Excursions, not Stmaartencruiseexcursions by a stupid clik of the mouse. :( :eek:

How can I know if my reservation is legit? Is there a way to contact Loterie Farms directly?

This is information that I found on Trip Advisor:

http://www.loteriefarm.net

visit@loteriefarm.com

Address: Route Pic Paradis

St. Maarten/St. Martin

Tel: 590 87 86 16

This zipline excursion is the same one we booked for our Nov trip. I hope all goes well and we are booked. After reading some of the comments, I am worried. I guess I can email them and make sure that they have our information.

Has anyone had a good experience with this excursion??

Tinkerme1~~ Thank you for the info, I have been in contact with Loterie Farms.:)

Hopelea~~~As per Loterie Farms, If you booked through "St. Maarten Excursions and Michael Hopson" they do NOT accept reservations through them.

If you booked through"St Maarten Cruise Excursions" everything is fine.

Hope you booked through the right company, not like me. :mad:

My confirmation says it is from: Reservations Dept. StMaartencruiseexcursions(dot)com -- Island Marketing ltd

I don't know which one that is!! On the back of confirmation that I printed it out it says, Thank you, Monique

I hope all is well with our reservation!!

Hopelea,

You are fine. You booked through the correct company. You should have no problems, relax.

Me on the other hand....:mad:

It seems like Michael Hopson and his company have agood reputation on these boards. Why would you be worried about booking thru him?

As of Friday 8/9/2008 I spoke directly with the folks at Loterie Farm, and they said they weren't taking reservations anymore, and that it was going to be on a first come first serve basis. I had been trying to correspond with them for days, and finally bit the bullet and called them

I am sure you should be fine, as they did say they would continue working with some of the cruise lines.

• 2 weeks later...
My confirmation says it is from: Reservations Dept. StMaartencruiseexcursions(dot)com -- Island Marketing ltd

I don't know which one that is!! On the back of confirmation that I printed it out it says, Thank you, Monique

I hope all is well with our reservation!!

Hello,

I'm working with "Monique" at stmaartencruiseexcursions.com (and looking at stthomascruiseexcursions.com--guess it's the same company)to put together some group packages for October. I don't want to get burned. I just searched "island marketing" and found this thread. It looks like this company is reputable?? Is this correct?? Any bad experiences from anybody that has dealt with this company?

Mark

Hi,

This looks like the place to get an answer for my question! I see two different but similar companies online. Stmaartenexcursions.com and the other one stmaartencruiseexcursions.com aka island marketing. Both appear to offer excursions on both St. Martin and St. Thomas. Their excursions are very similar, but the first company has an option that I'm most interested in (2 1/2 hours on waverunners with snorkeling) that the second company doesn't have. Can anyone vouch for the first company. I saw someone who was concerned that the first company wasn't the "right" company to deal with. Thanks in advance for any help!:confused:

Archived