? Balcony Dinner ?

fundayz

I'm thinking of ordering this for our honeymoon. When I asked my DH he said that he would feel uncomfortable with someone hovering over us. I told him that I didn't think they did. Do they???

I was thinking of loading up my ipod with romantic music and catching a slow dance between courses, OK maybe I'm too much of a romantic sap, but I want this to be special. We are older and have kids from a past marriage and have very little time for romance at home. I just want my DH to know how special he is to me and I want to do the little things that make him feel as wonderful as he makes me feel each day. Sorry for being sappy!

No, they don't hover over you. They wait somewhere outside your cabin. And I'm sure that if you asked for some extra time between courses they'd be happy to oblige. It's really quite special, but I don't know how cold it might be in Alaska.

I booked this as a surprise for my Husband's Bday on our transatlantic saling last Oct. It was too windy to be on the balcony so they set it up right by the sliding doors.

They will wait outside your door if you wish.

Dinner was wonderful, could not finish everything--even kept the plate of cookies for the next day.

Would do it again in a heartbeat!

Archived