Barcelona Hotel

i booked the barcelona princess for our pre cruise and post cruise stay in barcelona. i got a decent rate at kayak .com. The hotel is a bit away from downtown but its near the underground and the hoho bus stops at the hotels front door. also theres a large shopping mall and beach right out the door.

• 1 month later...
This December, I will be traveling with my wife and two sons (ages 11 and 15) We will be spending 4 days in Barcelona before we sail on the Brilliance of the Seas.

Heres the point.

I currently have confirmed reservations for the Hotel Regina, Aspis Atrium and the Hotel Colon.

I just got finished all day Sunday checking out Hotel reviews on TripAdviser and some other web sites. The Atrium got blasted many times in the reviews, the Hotel Colon faired a little better.

After much further investigation, I think we will keep the Hotel Regina booking and release the other two. It might cost a little more thanthe Atrium, but I am getting to be under the impression that it is a better property.

Scott

Scott, did you stay at the Hotel Regina? How was it? We are looking to book for next Aug. 2 nights. Your suggestions very much appreciated.

Kathy

Archived