XP: NYC Terminal

When we debark, will there be taxis readily available to get us to LGA? We have a 1:00 flight which is the earliest Carnival recommends, so I want to make sure we plan ahead for our departure. (Although I don't want to think about leaving yet!)

When we disembarked end May it took us over an hour just on the Taxi line.. Which out of 9 cruises, I have never experienced.. I suggest, if you do not have too much luggage- Cross over to 55th or 56th or if You can 57th and get a cab on 12th...

The New York Terminal can get crazy on any given day there can be up to 5 ships debarking in the morning and embarking in the afternoon (Carnival Miracle, Carnival Victory, Norwegian Spirit, Norwegian Dawn, Norwegian Dream) and if the QM2 is in port....... FORGET ABOUT GETTING A CAB!

So as Trock posted try crossing the street to the other side of 12th avenue or walking a block to 11th avenue you will be done much quicker.

The New York Terminal can get crazy on any given day there can be up to 5 ships debarking in the morning and embarking in the afternoon (Carnival Miracle, Carnival Victory, Norwegian Spirit, Norwegian Dawn, Norwegian Dream) and if the QM2 is in port....... FORGET ABOUT GETTING A CAB!

So as Trock posted try crossing the street to the other side of 12th avenue or walking a block to 11th avenue you will be done much quicker.

Archived