? about edocs

i would talk to your TA and talk to them...? that you have talked to others, that travel on NCL...that book cruise only...and they get edocs after final payment is made. i have been wondering if your TA is confused: people who book flights/transfers with the cruiseline, don't get docs until very close to the cruise time?

your TA may have told NCL to send everything to them...that they will send you your tickets/docs. you may be under a "group" booking that doesn't show on NCL under your individual name/number.

Thank you for your advice...

with regards to the individual name/ number, when i log onto the NCL site with my log on it shows my ref number and our names..

im prob just stressing over nothing but its our honeymoon so thats prob why xxxx

i'm worried as getting mixed reports...

been told i dont get e doc's as i bookes cruise only (this is what TA said) but on here i have been told i should get them.!!!!

Thanks

I ALWAYS book cruise only and haven't had a problem. The only exception was a trans atlantic where the cruise line actually had a better price,

i would talk to your TA and talk to them...? that you have talked to others, that travel on NCL...that book cruise only...and they get edocs after final payment is made. i have been wondering if your TA is confused: people who book flights/transfers with the cruiseline, don't get docs until very close to the cruise time?

your TA may have told NCL to send everything to them...that they will send you your tickets/docs. you may be under a "group" booking that doesn't show on NCL under your individual name/number.

Even if it's a group booking (as my last one was) you get a separate name/number to use.

You're right about flights effecting them though. Usually if you book your air through them you have to wait until they get air confirmation only about 4 weeks before the cruise.

If the TA told them to send the docs to them, that could be a hold up though.

Archived