6E cabins on Freedom

Javacruiser

Just booked a 6E cabin (Spa deck with floor to ceiling windows) on the Freedom. Anybody been in these cabins? They are all designed to hold 4 people with an overhead and a sofa as I understand. There are only 2 of us but the big windows and the up high view is what we want. Since Camp Carnival is above and the spa is right there, we aren't sure what to expect for fellow passengers in that area or for potential noise from above.

Just booked a 6E cabin (Spa deck with floor to ceiling windows) on the Freedom. Anybody been in these cabins? They are all designed to hold 4 people with an overhead and a sofa as I understand. There are only 2 of us but the big windows and the up high view is what we want. Since Camp Carnival is above and the spa is right there, we aren't sure what to expect for fellow passengers in that area or for potential noise from above.

We had this room on the Valor before they were made into balcony cabins. It was very quiet. I think we were in 1112, so we were not directly under camp carnival. We had two adults and two kids with us. It was very spacious. I also found the location to be convenient. I think you will love the cabin. Just be sure to close the shade during the day, as it can get really warm!

We have a Spa Deck room booked in Nov. as well and I asked a similar question not long ago and was told that the traffic is very low at night as the Spa is closed. The deck layout seems that only other people staying on that deck would be walking in the hallway outside the cabins.

Thanks for the info. Would like to hear from someone who has been in a basic balcony AND a 6e with panoramic floor to ceiling windows. I personally think we will enjoy sitting at a table in a more spacious cabin next to the windows more than we would enjoy the balcony. Location might give us a little nudge to workout a little on the cruise too.

Thanks for the info. Would like to hear from someone who has been in a basic balcony AND a 6e with panoramic floor to ceiling windows. I personally think we will enjoy sitting at a table in a more spacious cabin next to the windows more than we would enjoy the balcony. Location might give us a little nudge to workout a little on the cruise too.

The floor to ceiling windows were great. The girls enjoyed eating breakfast at the table. Also, we sat there one eve when it rained and did not get wet!

The floor to ceiling windows were great. The girls enjoyed eating breakfast at the table. Also, we sat there one eve when it rained and did not get wet!

We have had a balcony cabin on a previous cruise and are booked in a cat 11 wraparound suite in January. I'm thinking the wraparound might spoil us but my feeling is the same as what you are saying. We will have a great view, especially up high like that and have no worries for weather or adjoining balcony noise/smoke, etc. I've always thought it would be nice to just sit & have coffee or play a little cards to relax, etc. while sitting "inside privately" with floor to ceiling windows.

Archived