Distance from Cruise Port to Aquatica Jet ski rentals

loves2cruise07

The Explorer should dock at Pier 4 in OSJ. The marina they leave out of is at the mouth of OSJ- maybe a 8 min taxi ride. Probably about $10.50 per cab.

Have you been able to get a reply from them? I have tried 3 times emailing them and they have never replied back. Once they even contacted me first and I replied to their email, and they still didn't reply......?

I makes me question their company.... But maybe it is just me!

Did you get a reply?

Has anyone gone out with them? I would love to hear about your trip!

I, too, emailed them through their website and did not get a reply. We may check them out when we are in San Juan if our first choice excursion does not come through. Also the other poster showed an interesting carriage ride tour, but I'm not sure if the 5 boys with us, ages 20, 19, 2 16's, and 13 would like that. They are very activity driven!!

I, too, emailed them through their website and did not get a reply. We may check them out when we are in San Juan if our first choice excursion does not come through. Also the other poster showed an interesting carriage ride tour, but I'm not sure if the 5 boys with us, ages 20, 19, 2 16's, and 13 would like that. They are very activity driven!!

A few ideas:

The beach outside the El San Juan hotel has a booth for rentals of all sorts of watersports- Jet Skis, sailboats, parasailing, banana boat rides etc. They close at 5pm though....

You can try the La Marquesa canopy zip line people....they sometimes do night tours, but they are pretty strict about cruise people only making reservations through the ship excursion. They said they can do night tours too. But if your ship doesn't offer it (or you want to try privately anyway), call them- they aren't very good with emails.

Or for another idea- You can contact Hacienda Carabali. They have ATV tours. I hear they sometimes make later tours for people that come late.

If you decide to stay in OSJ, the Segway tour was fun also.

Thanks for all the info! How do you get to the El San Juan Hotel?

Just take a taxi- there will be plenty outside the ship when you dock. I think the fare should be around $20.50 for up to 5 people in a cab. $2 more per extra person.

Coqui - Thanks so much for the link of the walking tour of San Juan. My husband and our friends traveling with us are doing the zip line and I was just going to wander around. Now I have my day all planned out.:D

Thanks Again

• 6 years later...