Legend Review from 6-29 sailing

Lforlisa

Markkw - I tried to upload pics like you said but it says that there is an error and my images are too large, do you know how to downsize the pics? Thanks to all of you!!

Hi Lisa..

there are ways to do that, but just depends on what type of programs you have on your computer... i would suggest to just upload your pics to some

online picture service..there are several webshots, shutterbug,..which u just upload your pics too and then people can view them by you providing the links to the files..its alot easier then it sounds.....hope that helps

Our last full day was an at sea day. We slept in so long that they were closing down some of the lido buffet's! It felt great though, like I said, I sleep so good on cruises. We had brought our beach bag and towels with us to eat b/c we knew we wanted to relax by the pool right after. I know some people have said that they didn't really have problems finding chairs, well on this day we did. There were empty chairs everywhere, being saved by a book, towel, etc. I saw a sign that stated that you could only hold a chair for 30 min. I believe, but this isn't enforced by staff or anyone! After walking around the ship searching, hubby finally had to ask a few people to move down so we could have one empty chair, then he carried an empty chair from another area and put it next to that one. The band was playing and they had the hairy chest competition and the ice carving by the pool. We've seen both before but I love to watch how hilarious the men get during the contest, especially the ones that can't walk a straight line. We stayed out for almost 2 hours, grabbed a bite to eat (felt like that is all we did!). Hubby bought a watch from the jewelry store, I almost bought a Guess purse but decided against it. We walked around the ship one last time then headed back to the room b/c I wanted to pack. We were doing self debarkation so we didn't have to have our bags outside the door, we were carrying them off ourselves. It seemed like it took forever to pack everyone's things! Note to self: You have said 4 times now that you won't pack as many clothes, why don't you listen!! We relaxed and read, napped, and then showered. We went to the photo deck to decide which pics we truly wanted to purchase. We also picked up our 16 x 20 canvas, we were very happy with how it turned out! We went to the purser's desk to get a print out of expenses. We didn't do too bad for us. We went back to the room to change for dinner. Dinner was kinda sad knowing that it was our last meal. We both had a tiger grilled shrimp dish with sauce that was out of this world, wish I had the recipe! We exchanged email addresses with our dinner guests, and gave our tips to designated people.

We knew we had go get an early start so we went to bed. The boys' stayed out until 3:00 though, talking with some friends they had met. They were in the hallway so I could keep checking on them. They were trying to get the most of their last night, apparently so were the young couples next to us, you could hear them partying until the wee hours. It's so funny to see how some people look in the morning, some like they never went to bed. We set the phone for a wake up call and got to breakfast early. Debarkation was a breeze, took a total of 20 min. from the time we got in line until we were off the ship. And yes there was the same lady in the terminal that wouldn't let anyone go down the escalator unless she was sure you could hold on to the railing with one hand! I do have to say that the gentleman that was checking the passports didn't even check mine b/c he was too busy flirting with me. Then as I almost got out of reach he says "Oh yeah, I should probably look at your passport". Real nice!

Hope you enjoyed the review, sorry I spread it out so long, life is too busy when you are back in the real world!

Take care!!

The boys' made a few trips to the bar for sodas, I THOUGHT! The drinking age here is 18 but our son is 17 but, they don't card anyone here!

If you can see over the bar in Mexico, you will get a drink..............

We had a similar experience with one of our daughter's friends one time........

Hope Brandon's ear is better.............

Nice pics too.............

Archived