Luggage Valet Serenade San Juan

There has been an issue with luggage valet on our roll call thread. We can't seem to get a straight answer from the airlines or from Royal Caribbean as to whether or not this service is offered on Serenade when it is sailing from San Juan, PR.

Does anyone know the answer?

There has been an issue with luggage valet on our roll call thread. We can't seem to get a straight answer from the airlines or from Royal Caribbean as to whether or not this service is offered on Serenade when it is sailing from San Juan, PR.

Does anyone know the answer?

When we sailed in January of 2008, on the Serenade, from San Juan, YES, they did/do offer the luggage valet program.

If something has changed there are a few hotels that will let you drop your luggage for the day, if you want to go sightsee in San Juan before your flight AND the airport offers storage for a fee. I have done both the luggage program and the airport storage and everything was fine.

Someone on the main RCCL boards, and/or the port board for San Juan, is going to be able to tell you which hotels offer luggage storage and how close/far they are from the port and the easiest way to get to them.

Yes, RCCL offers the luggage valet program for the Serenade in San Juan. Most of the major carriers participate in San Juan.

If for some reason it isn't available on your cruise or you aren't eligible to participate, there are a few places in Old San Juan that will store your luggage for you. The best option is Barrachina's which will store luggage for free. There is also a place across from Pier # 4, I believe called Audio Gia, that stores luggage for a fee.

thanks for the great answers...was just confusing because we got different answers from royal caribbean...yes they do offer it...no they don't...they do offer it in san juan but only for adventure of the seas..etc..etc.etc...but now I've got some good answers so thank you!

I normally wouldn't care but my flight from San Juan doesn't leave until 5:30

We used the luggage valet from Seranade last year on our return home and it worked out fine. We wanted to tour El Morro and old San Juan, so left our carryons at the restaurant Barrachinos. It worked out well and we carried anything valuable on our persons. We also had a very nice lunch at Barrachinos in an outdoor courtyard. Have fun on your trip

Archived