Cabin 2465,2462 Valor/Conquest class

ebandive

Quick question. I tried search but it is down. According to the carnival website and deck plans, this is a category 1A (you can't push the beds together) with no portholes or windows.

I just saw a picture of apparently this cabin with the beds together and two windows. Can anyone confirm if this is true? THANKS!!! :D

Quick question. I tried search but it is down. According to the carnival website and deck plans, this is a category 1A (you can't push the beds together) with no portholes or windows.

I just saw a picture of apparently this cabin with the beds together and two windows. Can anyone confirm if this is true? THANKS!!! :D

It is true on some of the Conquest class ships, but not on all. I believe it to be the case on the Valor and Liberty, but not on Conquest or Glory.

Valor, Liberty and Freedom all have 2 twins and 2 windows. But I think they have been changed to 6B oceanview on future sailings. I have 2465 as a 1A next April on the Freedom but reading the threads on this site it is unclear to me whether all Conquest size ships are changing over to the new catagory.. I reserved it months ago before the cahnge.

2462 on the conquest is an L shaped room with 2 beds that can be together or apart and had a big bathroom, on my january 2008 cruise

and the best part was it was a 1A price

hope this helps

Valor, Liberty and Freedom all have 2 twins and 2 windows. But I think they have been changed to 6B oceanview on future sailings. I have 2465 as a 1A next April on the Freedom but reading the threads on this site it is unclear to me whether all Conquest size ships are changing over to the new catagory.. I reserved it months ago before the cahnge.

Ah, it seems that it is too good to be true after all. I suppose I'll call Carnival to find out before I book though to make sure. I'll update. Thanks!

Archived