First timer questions

chin14

Hi everyone,

We're going on our first cruise in October (Crown Princess) and I have a few questions for you all:

1) What are the different bars like? Is the wine and sushi bar expensive and does anyone have a menu?

2) I don't want to watch TV a lot but is there a news channel available? If so, what is it?

3) What food is offered for the balcony breakfast?

Thankyou all, I love this forum!

Chin14

:) :) :)

The news channel is generally CNN, I'm not sure but it might be CNN International.

As far as the balcony breakfast, we got the ultimate balcony breakfast one year and it was fabulous with salmon, pastries and lots of other wonderful things--can't remember all the details but we ate on it for days.

Someone else will have to answer about Vines. We loved the International Cafe on the Emerald which I understand is also on the Crown--great for lunch or a dessert at any time. After all, we always go around hungry!!

Have a great trip.

CNN International in English & Spanish. You didn't ask this, but there are movies, cartoons & selected sitcoms also, as well as the Princess channels showing live picture from the bridge, port shopping lectures, cruise director morning show, and other stuff.

Archived