Snorkle Cabo & Ensenada Blow Hole

drisinger

:)

We found a guy on the dock in Cabo who delivered exactly what we had in mind. We did not pre purchase anything from Carnival and everything worked perfect for us. I told him what we wanted and he delivered... cheaper that Carnival prices too.

We got a 1 hour water tour of the area and a 45 minute snorkle via glass bottom boat for $35.00 each. 5 of us then were taken to an incrediable new $180,000 red speed boat where 4 of us parasailed for 10 minutes each. That was $40.00 each and $15 for me who went as just a ride along to camera and film for those that did it. The glass bottom boat dropped the others on the beach at The Office/the beach right in front of it. The rest of us were also then dropped off there. The glass bottom came back for us too and brought us all back to the place where you tender back and forth from. He actually sat out in the water and waited for us there. When we walked out onto the beach he pulled right up to the shore. Amazing, we tipped him $10.00 for the watchful eye he kept on us. I must comment that the water there is lovely to play in...we had our 8 year old and 5 teenagers. The actual Office and neighboring beach bars are not too good to bring kids to. Not then anyway... beer guzzling contest with hammered girls tripping around~losing their tops?? Yikes.

In Ensenada we shuttled into town and then hopped on a $12.oo per person tour of the Blow Hole. Interesting drive and beautiful coastline. Our guide was sensational. We met back up and then she took us into the city to shop for about an hour or so. She then came back and picked us up and took us back to the ship. That was a great tim in Ensenada and as long as you are prepared to deal with the people trying to get you to purchase from them at the blow hole... it was great. Just don't pay any attention to them and they will soon give up and move onto someone else. I bought Ibuprofen 800 and vanilla. The drugs were $8.00 for 100 pills. I bought 4 bottles and security was fine with it. The tacos at the blow hole are terrific, various taco stands along the way... our guide said to go for it! She said they were terrific... I had a grilled clam for $4.00. It was amazing...too much $, but what the heck. Tacos are a buck. I recommend the toasted coconut and candied almonds. I bought a cupfull combo and snacked along the way. Yummo!

Know what you want to do and be specific in communicating it. We had a group of 8 in Cabo and 14 in Ensenada... so were able to negociate prices a little. Two were free in Ensenada and the parasail went down to $40 from $45. Good luck and best wishes... wish it were me!!!

So I vote yes on these things we did, they were fun and not too costly.

Hope this helps.

Archived