Erratic NCL website reservations??

JEDIKNIGHT

I've been poking around NCL's website (reservations) this morning.

Possibly GEM, NY round trip cruise next March or April, Suites/Villas.

All morning, it's been offereing multiple suites/cabins for EVERY sailing date. Now all of a sudden, it's saying there's nothing available...not just for one sailing, but EVERY sailing.

Either a whole bunch of people decided to book suites on 5 different sailings in the last 20 minutes, or there's a glitch?

There IS a New England cruise on the NCL Jewel in October -- the one I'm on -- October 8 through 18, out of New York City, with stops in Boston, Halifax, Quebec, Charlottestown, and Sydney..

I think there are several glitches on the NCL site -- I was trying to book an excursion for my husband this morning..and fill out our pre-board papers, and neither link seemed to work properly.

We are booked on NCL Jade in September and I keep checking availability of cabins in higher categories than what we have already - you never know when the upsell fairy is going to call. Anyway, on Sunday through Tuesday, website said there were AB Penthouses available but when you clicked to find availability, website said there were problems and try again later. Last night - go back on a lark and the AB's are gone as well as some other suites. I think NCL's website has been having problems for a little while.

Keep in mind, you probably can't do the pre-cruise registration if you have Vista on your PC - the website doesn't like it. Go to a PC that has XP on it and it shouldn't be a problem. I tried 3 days in a row with no success on getting to where I needed to be to register, but then read on another posting that Vista doesn't work well with NCL's website. Not sure why, but it just is.

Archived