Upgrade! Inspiration AFT

smrn

Hi All!

Our group of 37 women got our cabin assignments and we are going to be on the Empress deck!

I have a question about E242. It is at the end of the ship and I have never had a room like that. Anyone know of any problems or advantages to a room like that?

Any pictures would be helpful!

Thanks so much guys!

:)

We had E242 on the Elation it was the biggest Ocean view room we have ever had. Real long.You could feel a shudder when we pulled into port and when we left port you could also really feel the sway of the ship.(I kind-a liked it) Not to much noise from overhead,there was a conference room that was not used much above us. I think the ships are alike so it should be the same .

Ann

We had E242 on the Elation it was the biggest Ocean view room we have ever had. Real long.You could feel a shudder when we pulled into port and when we left port you could also really feel the sway of the ship.(I kind-a liked it) Not to much noise from overhead,there was a conference room that was not used much above us. I think the ships are alike so it should be the same .

Ann

Thanks AnneMarie!!

I was a little concerned! But I am feeling adventurous and ready to cruise!!

:D

Archived