Sapphire Princess C633

mehitabel

We've just been assigned our guarantee cabin--category BA on the Caribe deck! We're very excited about the upgrade and love the larger balcony on the Caribe staterooms. We are curious about the "can accommodate four" feature in this room and about the fact that it has a door to the adjacent stateroom. I know this door can (and will, hopefully!) be locked, but we were wondering if anyone has stayed in a similar stateroom. We're definitely hoping that the two lower beds can be made up into a queen--it won't be a very romantic vacation if we're sleeping in twin beds. Any advice or experience?

It's a ways until we set sail, but I'll certainly come back and post lots of pictures.

doors stay locked!

there are two upper bunks that can be opened with a key (kind of like a murphey bed) if you have 3 or 4 persons in your room. You really never know they are there when up in the wall...no worries

two twins can be made into a large bed..no worries!

We are assigned c608, so we are neighbors. Does anyone have pics of the balcony on this deck?

Shari, right? I remember you from the Roll Call thread. I'm tickled that we'll be right across the way from each other, pretty much. I found some pictures of Caribe deck BA cabins and balconies:

stateroomC614.jpg

stateroomC753f.jpg

stateroomC753g.jpg

Nice big balconies they are, too!

• 2 months later...

Mehitabel:

We were assigned C631 (the room with the connecting door to your room), but on our January 31 cruise. When you get back can you post a review and let me know what you thought our your stateroom? We were really excited to be assigned to the Caribe deck because we have had staterooms on the Caribe deck on the Emerald and the Star....they were WONDERFUL. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived