90 day letter question

gandh621

Hey everyone! I have a question. I took a cruise back in the end of June. Do I need to do anything to get one of these letters from Carnival? Do they just send them to you automatically or what? I am confused. I know before the cruise I used to see a lot of posts about them but apparently I didn't pay close enough attention. :rolleyes: And of course, the search won't work LOL.

Anyway, someone help me out and let me know what to do. I would love to get one of them. :D

Thanks,

Holly

OOPS....I mean the "45" day letter. :) Sorry!!! :):)

Hey everyone! I have a question. I took a cruise back in the end of June. Do I need to do anything to get one of these letters from Carnival? Do they just send them to you automatically or what? I am confused. I know before the cruise I used to see a lot of posts about them but apparently I didn't pay close enough attention. :rolleyes: And of course, the search won't work LOL.

Anyway, someone help me out and let me know what to do. I would love to get one of them. :D

Thanks,

Holly

45 day letter???

Ahhhh... the fabled 45 day letter!!

When you return from a cruise and send some comments along to Carnival regarding your experience, either positive or constructive criticism, you MIGHT get the Famed 45 Day Letter back from them!

It's a very personalized letter thanking you for your input and taking the time to write. You'll be offered an opportunity to call, within 45 days of your next cruise, to pick an item from the Bon Voyage Department to be waiting for you in your cabin upon embarkation!

It's a very nice gesture on Carnival's part.

Should you decide to write a letter and there was someone or several someones who went above and beyond the call of duty to make your vacation special you should mention them by name. Comments from the passengers are passed along to the appropriate supervisor and are considered when bonuses and promotions come about!

Here's the address:

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, FL. 33178-2428

Thanks,

Holly

They are called 45 day letters.. Not everyone gets one.. Seems like a lot do.. Do you have some legitimate concerns and compliments you want to pass on to Carnival or you just want the letter for freebies? ;)

45 day letter???

Ahhhh... the fabled 45 day letter!!

When you return from a cruise and send some comments along to Carnival regarding your experience, either positive or constructive criticism, you MIGHT get the Famed 45 Day Letter back from them!

It's a very personalized letter thanking you for your input and taking the time to write. You'll be offered an opportunity to call, within 45 days of your next cruise, to pick an item from the Bon Voyage Department to be waiting for you in your cabin upon embarkation!

It's a very nice gesture on Carnival's part.

Should you decide to write a letter and there was someone or several someones who went above and beyond the call of duty to make your vacation special you should mention them by name. Comments from the passengers are passed along to the appropriate supervisor and are considered when bonuses and promotions come about!

Here's the address:

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, FL. 33178-2428

AWESOME! Thank you so much. And yes...I meant 45 day letter, not 90 LOL. Sorry about that :D

Thanks for the address. I'll let you know if I get one. :)

Holly

They are called 45 day letters.. Not everyone gets one.. Seems like a lot do.. Do you have some legitimate concerns and compliments you want to pass on to Carnival or you just want the letter for freebies? ;)

Ha!!! Well, at first...to be honest....I wanted the freebies. Now that I have taken the cruise.......a few things my cabin attendant did and our head waiter did that was over and above.....definitely need to be recognized. I still miss them a month and 1/2 later. LOL:o

Holly

Ha!!! Well, at first...to be honest....I wanted the freebies. Now that I have taken the cruise.......a few things my cabin attendant did and our head waiter did that was over and above.....definitely need to be recognized. I still miss them a month and 1/2 later. LOL:o

Holly

I dont blame you!! We had unbelievable service on the Miracle and we let them know how outstanding it was...

I got one.. it's very nice!!! Good Luck:)

Archived