Count Bernadino info

Grumpy8

If anyone is on there way to Nassau. Look up Count Beradino and his band who should be playing in the main building you have to go through before going to the streets of Nassau. He will be a short man playing the Steel Drums in the band. The Band is will be selling his CD. Buy It !!!!!

They will also for FREE take pictures while you play a drum. It's real cool !!!

If anyone has done this or is going to Nassau. The Count was so nice to me and I was able to play the Steel Drum with the band. But I forgot to get the Counts address or his email if he has one. Could someone help me out in being able to contact him, Please !!

I was so into it, I went out and bought a Steel Drum. Now trying to find a teacher which is pretty hard in NY.

• 1 month later...

I just got back from Nassau, didn't see your message until now. I usually see The Count when I'm there, but didn't this trip. I no longer have count's address. Perhaps a Nassau phone directory could be of assistance. His ladt name is Ellis.

I just got back from Nassau, didn't see your message until now. I usually see The Count when I'm there, but didn't this trip. I no longer have count's address. Perhaps a Nassau phone directory could be of assistance. His ladt name is Ellis.

Oh this is great info !!!

He got me hooked in playing the Pan.

• 1 month later...

Archived