Star cabin 10620

boss_lady

Looking for pictures or information on this cabin or one in the general area. It is on the Star on deck 10 cabin 10620. Thank you!

That's the cabin that we were on for our Alaska cruise last year! Great location, close to the elevators/stairs. It was exactly the same as the one my brother had on deck 9 except I like to look down off of the balcony to the edge of the water against the ship, strange, I know. You couldn't look straight down from 10 because there is about a 5-6 inch rail running along the ship, right below the balcony, that the window washer thing rolls by on I think. You could look down on deck 9 though. I will try to attach a picture if I can. You can kind of see the rail that I am talking about if you look next to the handrail. It definitely wouldn't stop me from booking it again though!

136998952_InsidePassage(32).jpg.3e7062cf11cec3ba9956d8607d0bfb53.jpg

That's the cabin that we were on for our Alaska cruise last year! Great location' date=' close to the elevators/stairs. It was exactly the same as the one my brother had on deck 9 except I like to look down off of the balcony to the edge of the water against the ship, strange, I know. You couldn't look straight down from 10 because there is about a 5-6 inch rail running along the ship, right below the balcony, that the window washer thing rolls by on I think. You could look down on deck 9 though. I will try to attach a picture if I can. You can kind of see the rail that I am talking about if you look next to the handrail. It definitely wouldn't stop me from booking it again though![/quote']

Thank you Sharon. So all the cabins with balconies with the exceptions of the mini suites and above, they all look the same. I have some pictures of a cabin on deck 9 9586 so I am assuming they will be the same. What about the balcony....how big is it?

Sorry for so many questions but this will be our first balcony.

Archived