rental car from San Pedro Pier

cruissett

That is a great idea, I did a little checking and found out that Enterprize (310) 548-8060 local # or (800) 548-8060 has a place a few blocks away and they will drop you off at the pier by shuttle bus.

in my situation I want to rent the car from the airport and take it to the pier and vis versa after the crusie to make a few stops along the way.

hope this helps some. Maybe someone else will have more info

I got a great rate from Budget, picking up the car at LAX and dropping it off in the San Pedro area the next day, but they said since 9/ll they no longer go to the pier, but would call us a taxi.

On our return from a 7 night cruise we're doing an overnight at a local hotel for one night before going back to the pier for a 4 night cruise. and it would be nice to have a car. Thought if you could get pier to rental and reverse we might rent a car, but to do car and taxis is just more money then I want to spend. If Enterprise does, let me know.

That is a great idea, I did a little checking and found out that Enterprize (310) 548-8060 local # or (800) 548-8060 has a place a few blocks away and they will drop you off at the pier by shuttle bus.

in my situation I want to rent the car from the airport and take it to the pier and vis versa after the crusie to make a few stops along the way.

hope this helps some. Maybe someone else will have more info

I can't say enough good things about Enterprise Rent A Car. I will be needing a rental in March 2009 and thanks for posting their phone #!

Archived