Mariner of the Seas October 26th

flspeedo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, guys! Terry & Rick here from Jacksonville, FL ... we'll be on board!

I'm a recent new agent in the cruise industry, what is the seminar at sea about? Just curious who is hosting it and if it might be something I'd be interested in and could attend as well. Thanks!

I was actually invited by Royal Caribbean through the agency I work for. I'm not sure how it would work since you are already booked on this cruise. We were booked by RCCL within a group they set up for the Seminar, and just were confirmed yesterday, although in an Inside cabin (which is not what I'm used to!), but oh well, its a cruise. Hope we can meet up with you guys! We usually hang out alot by the Solariam pool and I usually head for the beaches when in St Thomas and St Maarten!

I was actually invited by Royal Caribbean through the agency I work for. I'm not sure how it would work since you are already booked on this cruise. We were booked by RCCL within a group they set up for the Seminar, and just were confirmed yesterday, although in an Inside cabin (which is not what I'm used to!), but oh well, its a cruise. Hope we can meet up with you guys! We usually hang out alot by the Solariam pool and I usually head for the beaches when in St Thomas and St Maarten!

Okay, good to know. I'll try to contact RCCL and see if I can find out more. Thanks! In St. Thomas we'll be going to Magan's Bay for the day, and in St. Maarten we've booked a beach excursion since it's our first time there.

• 3 weeks later...
Guys we are getting close....

Yep, 13 days and counting! I need this vacation bad, although I will be sitting in class part of the time! Any day on a cruise is better than a day on land!

Same here! Work is about to do me in! In my "day job" I work for ... well, let's just say a "major broker/dealer" recently bought by a "major bank" and the pre-merger regulatory work & filings are about to kill me! I reminded some of the attorney's today that I'll be out on vacation in a couple weeks, one of them just said, "Oh, f***!" LOL I'm waiting for someone to ask me to change my vacation, and I'll just laugh and laugh!

Terry

Archived