Ventura Wine List???

MattOsprey

Hi all.

Does anyone know what the exact wines being offered on Ventura are.

Thanks.

Matt

Matt,

They will offer the standard wines that most P and O ships offer. If you want a list you should go to P and O website and you will find a gift catalog which has a list of some wines on offer. (http://www.pocruises.com/pdf/giftcollection.pdf)

HTH

Chyanmor

Matt,

They will offer the standard wines that most P and O ships offer. If you want a list you should go to P and O website and you will find a gift catalog which has a list of some wines on offer. (http://www.pocruises.com/pdf/giftcollection.pdf)

HTH

Chyanmor

if you look on page 13..it says the upto date price for the white room too Huw!

£46.50 per couple

sorry to hijack your thread Matt!!:o

if you look on page 13..it says the upto date price for the white room too Huw!

£46.50 per couple

sorry to hijack your thread Matt!!:o

Sorry too to hijack the thread Matt, SSoS it says 56.50 in the back of our tour brochure

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry too to hijack the thread Matt, SSoS it says 56.50 in the back of our tour brochure

Unfortunately I queried this with pano and prices are being increased from our cruise, the transatlantic in October, that includes MPW!

Unfortunately I queried this with pano and prices are being increased from our cruise, the transatlantic in October, that includes MPW!

Yeah I know apparently the food costs more :/ oh well we might give it a try, we're on the one after you :) so leave it in good condition ;)

Yeah I know apparently the food costs more :/ oh well we might give it a try, we're on the one after you :) so leave it in good condition ;)

Sunnysideofsale is also on your cruise and has been popping into our roll call. we've suggested we take his place and stay on. Didn't accept the offer though what about you?

Sunnysideofsale is also on your cruise and has been popping into our roll call. we've suggested we take his place and stay on. Didn't accept the offer though what about you?

Given I know Sunnysideofsale in person I know why he wouldn't accept the offer. As for me well answer is no I am looking forward to some sunshine and getting out of the office for 14 days :) Sorry!

Given I know Sunnysideofsale in person I know why he wouldn't accept the offer. As for me well answer is no I am looking forward to some sunshine and getting out of the office for 14 days :) Sorry!

Never mind we'll try and leave her intact. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived