best deal on a disney 7 day cruise

mobydog

We have cruised RCCL and NCL before but I would love to take the kids on a Disney Cruise. We are florida residents and disney passholders....we would like to take a 7 day eastern caribbean cruise but need to find a good deal. What is the best price you paid and where did you find this deal. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

DCL's prices are lowest at the time they are released. As staterooms in categories are sold, the prices increase, so your best bet is to book as early as possible. Also, DCL does not allow TA's to discount their cruises; however certain TA's may reserve a certain # of cabins at the lowest price tier and sell them to you, so they be slightly less expensive than what DCL might be offering at the time you get a quote. TA's may also offer an onboard credit as well. Occasionally DCL offers Florida resident discounts to fill the ship, though lately I have only seen this on the 3 or 4 night cruises and it is usually within a couple of months of sailing.

Overall, usually September, October, January & early Feb. are the least expensive months to sail.

Rumor is the 2010 pricing will be released on 10/7.

Hope this helps - good luck!

DCL has FL resident rates for the following 7 day cruises in 2008: 10/11, 10/25 and 11/1. These 7 day's are the first ones this year to offer FL resident rates.

I can't name the TA site where I found these rates since that is against CC guidelines. But you can always call DCL to see if they are offering FL resident rates, but they will be very few and far between for any 7 day sailing. :(

We have cruised RCCL and NCL before but I would love to take the kids on a Disney Cruise. We are florida residents and disney passholders....we would like to take a 7 day eastern caribbean cruise but need to find a good deal. What is the best price you paid and where did you find this deal. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I suggest that you click on any or all of the travel agent links surrounding these posts or the Cruise Agencies or Cruise Deals links at the top of any page. They are the folks that bring you Cruise Critic for free and they'd love to help you.

Archived