GEM room service???

seaavenger

The room service menu states that "service is not available on embarkation day" if that is the question you are asking. You would not be able to board the ship and order room service right away. While I'm sure that is the case in the afternoon you might check and see if service is availble later that night. I would imagine you could get a late nite snack on the first day but I'm not sure. Also, only breakfast is avaliable on debarkation day.

The room service menu states that "service is not available on embarkation day" if that is the question you are asking. You would not be able to board the ship and order room service right away. While I'm sure that is the case in the afternoon you might check and see if service is availble later that night. I would imagine you could get a late nite snack on the first day but I'm not sure. Also, only breakfast is avaliable on debarkation day.

Thats True, good point.....I was able to order some pizza late night on the first day to help answer that part..;)

Archived