Birthday Cruise questions?

liljay6915

My husband and I decided that a fun 21 birthday present for our good friend would be a cruise. my girlfriend and I (poor hubby is getting left at home) are leaving next month and I was wondering what people think would be some fun things that I could book for the two of us?

Also I was gonna book the couples mussage for the two of us I think its called Romantic ritual.... does anyone know if it's any good?

If you are clausterphobic I wouldn't recommend the couples massage. My sister and I got put in the couples massage room for a treatment package my 2 sisters plus mom booked. I wasn't that impressed. We were in a very small room laying next too each other but things were pretty cramped in the room.

If your ship offers a "ladies night out" package I would recommend it. In it we got a mini facial, upper body massage, scalp massge, foot massage, sauna use, champaine and chocolate covered strawberries for $99 per person. All together it lasted about 2 hours.

Archived