Cozumel Wedding

PMO

Has anyone gotten married in Cozumel? My daughter was suppose to get married in Key West and they cancelled the port from their itinerary for 2009 and 2010. We are sailing on January 15th. We had all the arrangements done so now we start from scratch. Has anyone gotten married at Nachi Cocom or Mr. Sancho's. Years ago I have been to Mr. Sancho's but then it was not a place for a wedding. Has it changed? They have a wedding garden so the site says but I cannot trust what they tell you in those websites. Please help!!!!! Any info please email me pogrady156@comcast.net. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Has anyone gotten married in Cozumel? My daughter was suppose to get married in Key West and they cancelled the port from their itinerary for 2009 and 2010. We are sailing on January 15th. We had all the arrangements done so now we start from scratch. Has anyone gotten married at Nachi Cocom or Mr. Sancho's. Years ago I have been to Mr. Sancho's but then it was not a place for a wedding. Has it changed? They have a wedding garden so the site says but I cannot trust what they tell you in those websites. Please help!!!!! Any info please email me pogrady156@comcast.net. Thank you for any help you can give me.

I got married at Playa Uvas almost a year ago and it was Amazing. The staff there did a great job on my wedding. Feel free to check out the pics that I posted on the Playa Uvas thread. I worked very closely with Eduardo w/Playa Uvas as well as the wedding coordinator Fiona Lomax. They are fantastic and I highly recommend both! If you have any additional questions just let me know.

• 6 months later...

I'm actually planning my wedding in Cozumel at Playa Uvas as well this July. If you have details and information about your experience I would love to hear them. Its getting closer to the wedding date and I'm getting kinda worried about details. Thanks.

There was a couple getting married at Mr. Sanchos the day we were there. We stood back from afar and watched part of it, it was beautiful, made me want to get married again, ha ha

Not sure what it looked like before but they really have it fixed up nice.

Archived