Opera Dec28

brk1939

Hi Glad Somebody Answerd Me. Jazz I Will Let You Know About Cruise. Travlin I Have Never Been On This Ship. I Am Going With My Sister And She Just Booked It, Our Friends Are Also Going And She My Friend Has Been On The Opera Before And Says It Is A Beautiful Ship. U Ahve Seen Mixed Reviews, So Who Knows, But I Am Looking Forward To It. I Am Barbara My Sister Is Lois And Are Friends Are Betty And Ira, I Dont Know Yet If There Is A Critic Party. Also I Am From Arizona And My Sister Is From Nj. But We Will Be In Fla. My Sister Winters There And I Will Be Visiting Her For A Couple Of Months. Barbara

My wife and I will celebrate our 23rd New Years together on this cruise as well as our 20th cruise. Our TA has sailed twice aboard Lirica and assures us that any previous problems will have been addressed and corrected on Opera.

While Holland America remains our favorite cruise line, if MSC offers ballroom dance venues, decent food and entertainment we will be happy campers.

• 2 weeks later...

MSC OPERA Dec.28th

Hello from Beautiful British Columbia!Yes we are booked on that cruise.We are looking for LipSync Players for FUN and PERFORMANCE..We have put together a ten minute MUSICAL LIP SYN Review....WE are looking for people to join us...

MSC OPERA Innuagural

Holiday Review

CAST:

Dancing Husband&Wife (Heaven,I'm In Heaven)Sound track" OUT to Sea"

Sax Solo...(pretend playing)background players

CARIVALE Dancers (bright Rio style ) up to 10 people BRAZILLIAN party tune

Singing Crooner "The Street where You live" broadway Show Tune Zigfeild girls

Chorus for CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES dancers,Singers

Cheerleaders OH Mickey Your so fine. from "Bring it on"

We are from West Vancouver, two neighbour ladies & one eight year old.We are thinking of doing a 10 minute REVIEW just for FUN....We will come with the music ready.If we get enough interest we'll do it.We can practice when the THEATRE is dark.Looking for all retired STARLETS and LEADING Men CHORUS types.carney folk, Hollywood stars.& anyone who KNOWS How to Dance..we need a dance instructor, as well as two married couples who really know what they are doing on the dance floor!

OPENING NIGHT..only weeks away...no auditions but , desparately need a Director & Producer..also need costumes.flags of YOUR country, streamers and pom poms....I would LOVE to see it happen...This is a FUN Volunteer passenger generated activity..If you are interested get back to us..

Dusty Martell

I hope that you safely received the e-mails sent in response to yours.

Have a great FUN filled cruise. The entertainment team on Opera will make all your days special I am sure about that.

Barry

Hi all,

My hubby and I will be on The Opera on Dec 28th, would love to chat with some other people who will also be sailing with us and perhaps make some plans to meet on the ship.

We are in our mid 40's. sailing with another couple in their mid 50's and we are all from South Florida.

This will be our 28th cruise, looking forward to seeing how MSC compares to other lines we have been on, Celebrity,RCCL, HAL, Costa.

Feel free to email me if you will be on this sailing

Antcindee@aol.com:)

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone interested in a get together on board so we can all meet????

We can make a plan to meet either the first or second day in one of the lounges, maybe after the boat drill on the 28th before we even sail out????

If anyone is interested please let me know so we can make some plans.

Either respond here or to me personally at Antcindee@aol.com

Archived