Inspiration Highlights

Joanportia

I had a great week. Imagine, getting on and off was a breeze!!! Doesn't it happen that when I had an eight hour wait at the airport at the end of the week, I was in the first group off the ship!!! It took less time getting off than getting on!!! Go figure!! I loved the understated decor of the atrium. The glass looked like mother of pearl butterflies and flowers!!!! The decor of the brasserie just seemed like "glow-worms" to me. Like the designer was perhaps a child of the "60"s" if you know what I mean.!!!! One highlight for me was a great pedicure in the spa by a young woman named Kadina. She was great and not pushy with the products. I enjoyed the Vegas-like shows and really enjoyed the Gauchos from Argentina. They are a must see. Very different entertainment. Enjoyed Paradise Beach in Cozumel; Coral Sands Beach Resort in Belize and just hung out in Costa Maya. Had great weather and great company. In Belize, the heat index was 107 degrees. So it was certainly "Hot, Hot, Hot"!!! Just what one wants for 7 days in the Caribbean. Now getting ready for the Eastern Caribbean on the Victory next October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joan

Sail on................

Thanks Joan for your post cruise review! Always searching the boards for Inspiration info!!! What did you think of the food?? and the service??? Will be sailing on the Inspiration November 27th!!! Counting the days!!!!

I thought the food was good. Not great but good. I always found something to my liking. The service was fine. Sometimes in the dining room the waiters were really rushing around. And one day our room was not made up until the evening. But these certainly did not make or break my vacation. Note, the pizza is a good option and near the pizza area is also a deli where sandwiches are made. Also, room service has good options.

hope this helps

joan

Sail on..................

Archived