Navigator Cozumel- On and off ship Time

bdklein

The ship is expected to arrive in Cozumel in December at 7 AM and leave at 7 PM. Questions.

1. If I am not doing an excursion, but need to get off the ship to go scuba diving on my own, how soon can I expect to be off the ship once it docks?

2. What time do I need to be back on the ship, prior to its departure time, in order not to miss the ship?

3. Any other tricks to make it quick and easy to get on and off the ship?

Thanks.

1. If I am not doing an excursion, but need to get off the ship to go scuba diving on my own, how soon can I expect to be off the ship once it docks?

Almost immediately after she clear Mexican Customs.

2. What time do I need to be back on the ship, prior to its departure time, in order not to miss the ship?

30 minutes before she is ready to shove off.

3. Any other tricks to make it quick and easy to get on and off the ship?

Refrain from drinking too much when you are ashore.

Thanks.

You're welcome!

we LOVED Cozumel, best port on our western caribbean with liberty last year.

Go to a tequileria and sit at the bar and sample their wares but, beware, this is good stuff and will blow your head off (as witnessed by myself at the time and, subsequently, by my son and daughter who both said it had the Wow! factor when they tried it (I keep buying limes but our bottle is, as yet, still unopened 13 months later)

if you are scuba diving then perhaps best not to sample the local fire water beforehand - have fun :)

• 3 months later...

If your scuba diving in Cozumel do not go with a cruise dive. You have plenty of time to book a local dive, 2 tank dive. You even get a good lunch between dives and a more leisurely pace, no pressure sales to buy shirts, get a photo etc. I booked with Aquatic Sports down down. ask for Sergio. great guy, friendly and they are involved with coral conservation etc. Only thing is you have to get a 6.00USD taxi to his place, theres loads of taxis. no problem. Go to http://www.scubacozumel.com for more info. you will not regret it.

NV will stay on ship time,not local time,so make sure you do too!!:)

OOPS.just realized this is an old thread and the OP already went........

Why do people pull up old threads like this??

Archived