Venice - Doge's Palace Secret Itinerary Tour Question

I am looking to buy the ticket online so we can get the English tour. I read alot of posts on this and found the two most used sites were Ticketitaly and museiciviciveneziani.

The prices on these sites are different for the tour.

Ticketitaly is 21 Euros and museiciviciveneziani is 16 Euros. I can not find the difference between the two. Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks!

I am looking to buy the ticket online so we can get the English tour. I read alot of posts on this and found the two most used sites were Ticketitaly and museiciviciveneziani.

The prices on these sites are different for the tour.

Ticketitaly is 21 Euros and museiciviciveneziani is 16 Euros. I can not find the difference between the two. Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks!

Ticketitaly's site is charging you a 5 euro fee to arrange the tour, get your confirmation, etc. museiciviciveneziani is the direct site.

If you look at Ticketitaly's FAQ's they state the fee is for their service to arrange your reservation.

I got this info from another CC member's post:

Doge Palace: If you want to do the Secret Itinerary Tour at Doge Palace (15 Euro) make an advance reservation as it sells out early. Call 011-39-041-52-09-070. Obviously they will answer in Italian. Ask them 'parle Inglese' and they will switch to English for you. You will receive a tour number for either the 9:55; 10:45 or 11:35 English tour. On the day of your tour arrive 20 minutes early. Go to the pre-arranged tour desk to pay and get your ticket.

Ticketitaly's site is charging you a 5 euro fee to arrange the tour, get your confirmation, etc. museiciviciveneziani is the direct site.

If you look at Ticketitaly's FAQ's they state the fee is for their service to arrange your reservation.

I bought tickets for 16 euros from a website, but I think it was a different one. The name was shop.teleart.org, but you might need more than that to get in. (Since it looked like the official site, Teleart might just be the company that collects the money, too.) I can't remember what I actually started on.

When I bought mine, there were only 8 tickets left for any of the English tours for that day (which was Oct. 18.) Maybe that webiste only had 8 and somebody else has others; I don't know how that works. Anyway, don't wait too long. I nearly did.

Nancy

I got this info from another CC member's post:

Doge Palace: If you want to do the Secret Itinerary Tour at Doge Palace (15 Euro) make an advance reservation as it sells out early. Call 011-39-041-52-09-070. Obviously they will answer in Italian. Ask them 'parle Inglese' and they will switch to English for you. You will receive a tour number for either the 9:55; 10:45 or 11:35 English tour. On the day of your tour arrive 20 minutes early. Go to the pre-arranged tour desk to pay and get your ticket.

Yes we also called, I stayed up till the wee hours so I could call when the ticket office opened and got the 9:55a.m. space; when you get to the Palace, ignore the lineups outside as they're to purchase tickets, ask a attendant at the door where to go for your tickets; we only had to line up behind 4 people.

We loved it!

Som

How many days prior to your visit can you order these tickets??

I'm not sure if different website have different timelines?

Tickitaly says no more than 2 months prior can they confirm, but the direct site still does not have availabilty for any dates past Nov 2nd right now (9/30).

Archived