Golfing in St. Kitts?

Debdoll

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone had experience golfing in St. Kitts and could offer a review??

Thanks in Advance

Debdoll

Debdoll, I am going to try to help you. Last April we were there with my DD and SIL. We got a day pass at the Marriott, while my DD and SIL played golf at the Marriott. They loved it and had a wonderful time. The reason at first that we got the day pass was that guest of the hotel got a really good discount so it was worth it for us to get the day pass. We made reservations for the golf about 2 months before. We checked in first for a day pass was told yes they had some. We got a very beautiful room for the day at 90.00 dollars for the 4 of us. They then went to the golf shop (or whatever it is called) to check in, and told them that they were now guest and got the discount. They then joined my DH and I when they were done and we had a wonderful day at the pool.

Really hope this helps you. If you have any other questions I will try to answer them.

Laura

Laura: I played Golf (I think it was called Royal St. Kitts) about 6 years ago when I stayed there and it was a "cow pasture". Could you ask your family who played if the course was in better shape? I have been to St. Kitts 3 times now (two cruises, one vacation) and there is nothing left on the island I haven't seen....but I could always GLADLY get one more round in ;)

Laura: I played Golf (I think it was called Royal St. Kitts) about 6 years ago when I stayed there and it was a "cow pasture". Could you ask your family who played if the course was in better shape? I have been to St. Kitts 3 times now (two cruises, one vacation) and there is nothing left on the island I haven't seen....but I could always GLADLY get one more round in ;)

I will gladly ask my dd tonight when she calls.

Laura

OK talk to my dd and she said they really enjoyed playing golf there. She said it was a nice course and she would play it again. If this helps she lives at Copper Mountain uin Colorado and plays there all the time. Also she has a pass to play at Keystone, the ranch and the other course (sorry can't think of the name something with river). Hope this helps.

Laura

Archived