Is there less motion forward or aft

BUSYGIRL

We just got our room assignment on the Wonder. It is 6150. Does anyone know anything about that room? Also, I always take lots of dramamine and wondered if the motion will be more noticable in that room? I have never had a problems but I am usually in the middle and not aft.

Thanks,

We just got our room assignment on the Wonder. It is 6150. Does anyone know anything about that room? Also, I always take lots of dramamine and wondered if the motion will be more noticable in that room? I have never had a problems but I am usually in the middle and not aft.

Thanks,

You are if I am not mistaken on the port side all the way aft.( I started a dummy res just to get to the ship plan) The good news is that you are literally on top of all of the restaurants and 3 decks below the buffet.

The bad news is that if the ship is rolling due to waves, you will notice it but it should not be too bad. The best place to be on a ship is as close to her center of gravity as possible.

This is from the Disney reservation site

http://disneycruise.reservations.disney.go.com/dcl/en_US/reserve/page?name=ChooseSpecificStateroomPage&chooseStateroom=1&roomID=01_12235103191661804888911731330601948108037

Archived