Liberty Here I Come

rick&james

Hi Rick and James, we board when your disembarking Nov 1st. Please leave some DOD's and Lobster for us.:) :cool:

I'm on the Nov 1 Liberty as well. You are more than welcome to join the roll call thread for our trip if you'd like to say hi to some of your shipmates-to-be.:D

Ok guys leaving for the port will report as often as i can dont know how to post pics in the message but will try to figure it out if you know please leave instruction i think i copy and past the file into the post????? well TTYL James

Ok guys made it onboard Wow so excited about this cruise the ships in excellent condition every thing looks super clean even the funnel has fresh paint :0) every thing is pretty new already but fresh after the drydock. Also we got our first suite after a upsell call and WOW we always do balcony on 7 day but this may have changed my mind. And the VIP embarkation that was a BIG perk we got to the boat around 1145 and was on the ship by 1210 there where about 2000 people in lines and breezed right by them all :0),this makes cruise #8 and can't wait to get platnium so we always get this perk :0) TTYL James....................

I wish to best of cruises.

I'm looking forward to your updates. I'm there in April and very excited. If at all possible, can you try and see if there's anything to be seen on the new deluxe suites on deck 9 (they're not occupied yet and it is my understanding that they are still being worked on).

Safe travels!

Hey guys!

If you want to put in photos, the best thing to do is go to Photobucket.com. Register and get an account if you don't (it's free).

Then you can upload your pictures to photobucket.

When your pictures upload (it's very self-explanatory there on Photobucket), underneath it, you'll see several types of "codes" you can use. Choose IMG CODE. Click INSIDE the code box and it will instantly copy it.

Go to Cruise Critic and reply to your thread. In the window, just press CTRL+C and it will paste (or you can RIGHT CLICK and choose PASTE) the code. Then you can preview your post or just submit it and the pictures will be there.

HOPE THAT HELPS! HAVE A GREAT TIME! What was for dinner? Did you have Sweet & Sour Shrimp? Ribs? Steak? What?! LOL... have a great time!

Thanks for the posts guys. My partner and myself set sail on Liberty this Saturday. Can't wait! Please provide any details re the refurb and flexible dining. Just wondering if they did the water park thing or not. The suite sounds glamorous...mine is a mere shadow as an inside gty for $329 each. Doesn't get much cheaper than that! I console myself by enjoying the utter darkness of an inside for sleeping in. LOL... the eyeshades stay at home!

I am so excited over this post !!

I cruise Feb 8th.

All future liberty cruisers, if u can sneak me some pictures of room 9201 lol.. also the deck lido forward outside those rooms.

Eastern capers too as i am eager to figure out what are the dress up nights so I can coordinate my supper club night..heheh

I hope u all have a great cruise !

Rick&James,

Hi Guys.

Thanks for being on line for us with all this great information.

Could you please tell us about the water slides. Were they refurbished during the dry dock? Did you try it? Was it fun?

Thanks again

Larry

Hi all just got off the Liberty ,the Cruise Director is Steve,yes tryed the slide and it was great ,as for been refurbished i dont know.

Thanks!!:D As long as the slide was great....That is all I need to know

Larry

Rick&James,

Hi Guys.

Thanks for being on line for us with all this great information.

Could you please tell us about the water slides. Were they refurbished during the dry dock? Did you try it? Was it fun?

Thanks again

Larry

I also just got off the Liberty ~ the slide was not changed at all.

Archived