Help... choosing cabin on the Dawn

Troller's

We're trying to decide what cabins to book for a family cruise on the Dawn. We have my mother traveling with us, along with our 3 year old, 4 persons total. We need at least 2 cabins with 2 bathrooms, but we would like the mini suite for the larger bath with our child, but my mother doesn't need that much space for herself. Would our best option be to book 2 mini suites adjoining or 1 penthouse suite with the extra bedroom and bath.

We've never sailed on Norwegiian, so any advice would be great.

Thanks!

We're trying to decide what cabins to book for a family cruise on the Dawn. We have my mother traveling with us' date=' along with our 3 year old, 4 persons total. We need at least 2 cabins with 2 bathrooms, but we would like the mini suite for the larger bath with our child, but my mother doesn't need that much space for herself. Would our best option be to book 2 mini suites adjoining or 1 penthouse suite with the extra bedroom and bath.

We've never sailed on Norwegiian, so any advice would be great.

Thanks![/quote']

Something that might be nice for your family would be to book either a mini suite or a penthouse suite on the Aft so you get the full back view from your balcony. Then you can book an inside stateroom either right across the hall or very close by. The veiws from the Aft are amazing.

You could book the AB Penthouse. 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. But, your Mother and your 3-year old would be in the second bedroom together. There are 2 beds in there, but one pulls down out of the wall and acts like the top bunk of bunk beds. We loved the AB. Link to pics in my signature.

Keep in mind that if you book only your mother in one cabin by herself, you (or she) will have to pay double occupancy. So, if you choose adjoining cabins, book 2 in each cabin.

Archived