Mahaual & Costa Maya is on the map A poll

nitrogenaddict

Now everyone is getting to enjoy Costa Maya, let us hear what you like the best about the place. We have been trying to do things we think are good. What we would like now is to hear what else people would like to see here. We are not talking about a grand commercial business but other things persons might like to enjoy doing in the area. I will then print out your suggestions and pass them on to the local businesses. Just remebr this is a town with limited resources and not able to provide a disney type area.

Thank you in advance

[B]Nitro-[/B] I think you already have available what most of us cruisers want. A laid back atmosphere, great weather, beautiful water, pretty beaches, great food, and very pleasant citizens. Why spoil a good thing? I will see ya again in two weeks, can't wait.[img]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/wrysmiley.gif[/img]

[color=black][font=Times New Roman][size=3]After I left the pier, Majahual was paradise and I enjoyed it all. There were great prices on every thing, the village shopkeepers were willing to make the sale with a great bargain, and there were lots of things to do. [i][u]I enjoyed[/u][/i][/size][/font][size=3][font=Times New Roman][i][u] it all and my only request would be a small map and information packet, like those that are included from the cruise ships for the other ports of call.[/u][/i] (Because, I did not do my r[color=black][font='Times New Roman']esearch[/font][/color] before I left. I now feel I missed alot, but I guess that means I need to go back soon.) Thanks for such a wonderful place.[/font][/size][/color]

When you get to town walk almost to the other end on the side by the ocean there is this little hut looking building that is blue and white along the bottom. there is a make shift sign that says 1 beer $2.00 2 beers $3.00 on the wall it says margaritas $3.00. go there they have safe ice and the margaritas are strong. Majahal is the meaning of paradise.

Archived