Directions to Dollar Rent A Car? Need help!

StonePara

We are renting a car for our day in Antigua and our only instructions from the folks at the Dollar Rent A Car are: "meet our representative at Nevis Street at the Dollar Building." Can anyone give me clearer instructions from the pier on how to actually get to the Dollar place on Nevis Street? We will be on the Serenade of the Seas in a couple of weeks (can't wait) and I'd hate to waste time wandering around when we could be exploring the island! Thanks for any help!

If you come off the pier, take a slight jink left and head east (inland), you are on Nevis Street. If you go west on Nevis you end up on the pier. Don't know where Dollar is but you could go up and down Nevis twice in five minutes.

Yes - look at the map from Mrspjotter. There are two piers in Antigua. If you are on the right, Nevis Street will be right there. If you are on the left, you have to head to the right to find Nevis Street. I wouldn't worry about it too much - there are always car rental representatives hanging out when you dock and they will be able to direct you.

Archived