C&A Platinum Membership additional $$ off?

NancyChgo

Apologies; know this has been addressed, but search is down.

I recall reading that Platinum C&A members get an extra $100 (or $50) off (?) their cruise automatically.? (higher membership is more $$ off). This isn't listed as a benefit, so I want to be sure. I'm not referring to the "savings certificates" for past cruisers, but additional $$ off cruise.

If so, can this be combined with other discounts (i.e. past cruiser, senior, military, etc) discounts?

Does anyone has personal information regarding this information? TIA! also, my email is nlptes at yahoo.com

Nancy

Only if you are in a balcony and the amount is dependent on the length of the cruise and it is NOT automatic you need to call and have it applied, especially if you turn Platinum after you have booked a cruise. Yes and they currently can be combined.

This information is correct. I recently turned platinum and I called them to receive the discount for my Balcony cabin. The credit was issued immediately and posted online. The CSR I spoke with also gave me a coupon code and told me to email their coupon department. I ended up saving over $240 with one phone call. Talk about customer service!

Archived