photos of QE2 FROM QM2 on last westbound crossing

AMScruiser

To complete my album of photos from our trip I am still looking for pics taken FROM QM2 of QE2 during the last westbound crossing 10-16 oct.

Of course I have plenty of the QM2, especially those taken the moment the 2 ships closed in on each other before the QM2 took off first to NY.

I searched the boards here but can't find any decent (free) ones. Can anyone help me, either pointing the way or maybe sharing his own?

Thanks,

BAS.

To complete my album of photos from our trip I am still looking for pics taken FROM QM2 of QE2 during the last westbound crossing 10-16 oct.

Of course I have plenty of the QM2, especially those taken the moment the 2 ships closed in on each other before the QM2 took off first to NY.

I searched the boards here but can't find any decent (free) ones. Can anyone help me, either pointing the way or maybe sharing his own?

Thanks,BAS.

might have some for you soon, i'll keep you posted

better idea, if you let me have your email, alan can let you have them right away

i'd appreciate that very much. just a few photos of QE2 on the open seas, like the way we could see QM2 every day, would be a great addition to my album.

email to: a.paling DOT chello DOT nl

and thank you again,

BAS.

better idea, if you let me have your email, alan can let you have them right away

Hi, did you get a chance to look for your photos? So far I only found some made on the EASTbound voyage but I like to have some of my own WESTbound.

Thanks again,

B.

Archived