what to do with a day in miami

newbie2cruise

HI never been to Miami before, We are flying in next week a day early and when we disembark we have until 4pm to kill time. I would love suggestions for things to do besides bayside. We are staying at the Embassy suites and have a rental car both times. We are 29,30, or ds 5 and my mom 54 thanks! 5 More days !!

South Beach....i think it would be fairly pricey by taxi...but if you've never been to Miami......if Grandma could watch the kids after they go to bed..you might slip out to Mango's, have a drink,dance...just walking up and down the Boulevard is a thrill and something you'll always brag about having done....

Are you flying American Air? If so, check your bags with them at the port: they have an area outside of thethe baggage claim where you can do this. They'll take your bags, and give you your boarding pass. You won't see them again 'til you get to your home airport.

I had a day and I went to the Dolphin Mall. It has factory outlet stores for Neiman Marcus and.....Disney!!!

That's right, Disney! When I was there, I found incredible deals on stuff that was sent down from Disneyworld. I got a Fantasia Snow Xmas globe (I was there in July) marked down from $30 to $8.50. I also got a lot of clothes that, for the most part, were selling for less than non disney equivalents would go for at Walmart! Oh, they also have toys and stuff.

Archived