Air Fare Sale to Asia

slp123

As of the date of this posting, American has a fare sale to Tokyo and Shanghai. with coach round trip each being under $1000 for travel booked by Nov. 28 and completed by Feb. 28th. Seats are limited. British Airways And Quantas have teamed up on cheap fares to Singapore and SE Asia provided you fly through London. I saw fares to Singapore for under $1000 round trip. Not sure how long it will last. Also for Australia Quantas has a 2 for 1 fare sale for business class.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NWA from Los Angeles and All Nippon Air from New York have fares below $800 from LA and below $1200 from NY for those traveling to any major Asian city that they serve, provided that your outbound flight is on December 31 and your return in sometime in January (there are a few dates it does not work but many more that do) and you can return from a different city than you started from...always great for cruisers! How long the fares will last I do not know---I just bought one for a friend of mine when I saw it --I myself booked my trip on Singapore Air 11 months ago and of course at a price you can't beat--FREE. But let me be perfectly honest---yes free for the Asian flights, but I cannot tell you how many awful domestic business trips I had to take to earn that many miles! Given they are first class seats, probably half my adult like!

Cathay Pacific (one of the world's best airlines) has a sale from Vancouver to Hong Kong (non-stop) and return from Singapore (via Hong Kong with a 2.5 hour layover) for just $1250 incl tax. Please remember when I find these fares, they are good when I state them but you know airlines, the sale can last 2 weeks or 2 hours). On this one travel must be completed by Feb 28th. 7 days advanced purchase necessary. Non refundable.

Archived